- General Updates / Articles
General Updates / Articles
Getting Down to Business
Business School Entrepreneurs
Students a sweet, low-cost way to boost bakery’s online presence
MBA students compete for bragging rights, good grades and cash prizes
Innovative BC Course Brings Students Together
Funding for another Boston College MBA Business Plan Course idea
Cocktails will flow year-round in Frost’s cool setting
Meet Drew Hannah, mentor to BC MBAs
The Frost Ice Bar is coming to Faneuil Hall
Another BC Business Plan Course idea being launched!
Natural Foodie: Here’s to locally made artisanal vegan cheese
2013 BC Business Plan Competition Winner– BumpWater
Don’t get ticked; protect yourself! It’s just business.
Another MP3 business idea gets launched: This Week in Town!
- Bump Water
Bump Water‘Bump Water’ Earns the Top Spot in MBA Competition
Mompreneur of the Month: Stacy Rauen, Co-Founder of Bump Water, A Refreshing Way to Get Your Folic Acid
Healthy Prenatal Beverages
Baby Bump Water to Prevent Birth Defects?
Prenatal Beverages for Moms-to-Be!
Here's the latest:
- Latest Op Ed: Learning from China’s Entrepreneurs
- Is the Boston Wellness Industry Over-Saturated?
- Great press for BU BUzz Lab on WCVB-TV’s Chronicle
- Celebrating VCIC 2016
- Congrats to 2016 VCIC Winner: BYU
- CONGRATS to BU MBAs re: VCIC
- VCIC: Partner Meetings under way
- VCIC Day #2: Deal Review (before partner meetings)
- VCIC day #1 wrapping up (due diligence phase)
- VCIC about to begin!!!